Engineering & Monitoring
Our purpose-built solutions give renewable energy companies the ability to understand the day-to-day health of their assets and minimize false alarms. With everything from drone inspections of blades to real-time sensor data access, SkySpecs lets you know what’s working and what’s not.
Stop making decisions in the dark. Get a full understanding of your asset health.
We offer these solutions for Engineering & Monitoring.
Streamline your CMS sensor data into one platform and apply the Kaleidoscope™ AI fault detection technology. Achieve earlier and more accurate fault detection and spend less time on manual data analysis and false alarm handling. Horizon CMS simplifies and super-charges the monitoring discipline so that maintenance organizations can focus on optimizing for maximum uptime and asset lifetime at the lowest cost.
- Unify vibration sensor hardware brands across multi-brand fleets
- AI-based failure mode detection with automated diagnostic advice
- Highly performant diagnostic toolbox and alarm management workflows
- Integrates to work order systems.
- Modern cloud software built for CMS engineering teams.
- Expands to other sensor types; SCADA, Particle counters, etc.
SkySpecs’ Inspections solutions provides on-shore and offshore inspections of wind turbine blades and other renewable energy assets using our purpose-built drone and rover technologies. This enables producers to achieve efficient and timely asset inspections, create detailed records of assets throughout their entire lifecycle and avoid catastrophic asset failure.
- Reduce downtime of onshore and offshore turbines, with industry leading 15 minute autonomous drone inspections.
- Assess blade health easily using Horizon to review the results of your inspections.
- Visually map and assess the internal state of your turbine blades using our Rover technology.
“A new record was broken at our Teesside offshore wind farm this month. The SkySpecs team carried out 25 turbine inspections in ONE day using their fully automated drone technology. Previously, it took one day for our technicians to inspect ONE turbine alone using ropes access! By the end of the year, the SkySpecs team will have inspected 350 turbines across our operating sites.”
Get started now.
Let’s talk about how we can help you manage and protect the health of your assets.
Our FAQ has answers to some of the most common questions about all our renewable energy solutions.